2023 Summer Homeless Campaign
Hand on Heart with our partners Beta Charitable Trust will provide 1000 Summer essential packs to rough sleepers, homeless and other vulnerable groups such as asylum seekers, evacuees and refugees.
Each pack will include the following items: Polo Shirt, T-Shirts, Baseball Cap, Socks, Underwear, Suncream, Deodorants, Wet Wipes, Shower gel, First Aid plaster, Oral Hygiene kit, lip balm, Bottled Water packed in a quality Drawstring bag.
In addition, showerproof jackets, sleeping bags and blankets will be distributed at our Outreach drives on request.
When, where and with who?
- Wed 7 Jun, at Shoreditch – The Little Things
- Fri 16 Jun, at Kings Cross – Nishkam SWAT
- Fri 16 Jun, at Camden – Nishkam SWAT
- Sun 18 Jun, at Charing Cross – Nishkam SWAT
- Sun 25 Jun, at Holborn – Children of Adam
- Mon 26 Jun, at Ealing – Ealing Soup Kitchen
- Sat 1 Jul, at Luton – Liberty House
- Tue 1 Aug, at Slough – Slough Outreach/Nishkam SWAT
- Sat 5 Aug, at Brighton – Sussex Homeless
- Sun 6 Aug, at Acton & Ealing – Who is Husain
- Sun 13 Aug, at Manchester – Myriand Foundation
- Mon 14 Aug, at Birmingham – Who is Husain
- Date TBC, at Southampton – Southampton Action
Hand on Heart Summer Campaign for the homeless will involve:
– 1000 Summer Essential Packs for vulnerable groups
– Each pack contains 14 essential items
– Shower jackets, sleeping bags and blankets
– Assembled by community members including
- Hand on Heart Families
- Scouts group
- Residential Care Homes
– Distributed at 13 Outreach Drives
– Serving in 13 locations in the UK
– Working alongside side 10 Charities and organisations